Sunday, March 2, 2014

Welcome!

Starting a new blog is at once daunting and thrilling--I'm not entirely sure how the shape of this blog will evolve, but I do know that it will involve a lot of reading (and book reviews), some thoughts on writing. I'll try to keep the waxing rhetorical to a minimum (but since I study rhetoric for my day job, there are no promises . . . )

If you're interested in reading any of my older book review posts, please see my old blog, An Equivalent Centre of Self. (Note to self: do not give blogs fancy blog addresses or odd titles that you will struggle to remember . . . )

2 comments:

  1. Yay for new blogs! I always love your reviews and pretty much everything you have to say. Go Rosalyn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah! I'm excited to read your new blog. And with as much as I love your WIP, I expect to see exciting announcements in the future on these pages! :)

    ReplyDelete